Right now, this page just points you to various multimedia exhibits
in the rest of the site. In the future, we'll feature some of the
best posters and videos promoting safer sex and AIDS awareness.
The video and audio clips are presented by courtesy of
- How to Use a Condom
- A cartoon guide to putting on and using a condom. Contains more
information than the usual CDC version. Includes a tip for intact
Acrobat pdf version
- How to Put on a
- Psychologist Marian Dunn shows how to put a condom on a realistic
model in this video clip.
- Lesbian Safer Sex
- Are Lesbians At Risk for Contracting HIV from Each Other?
Yes!! There have cases reported since the mid 1980's which
indicate that women are transmitting HIV (Human Immunodeficiency
Virus) to each other. [Women and Safer Sex]
Download a Lesbian Safer Sex Guidelines cut-and-fold
display to stand up on your nightstand! Very New! Very
- Rosie the Riveter
Goes to the Rubber Factory
- A cute series of video clips that take you to a condom factory.
See how condoms are made. Framed with World War II footage to give
the theme: America at War.
- Sex Myths
- Four guys talk about common sexual misconceptions and what they
think about them. Good advice for anybody.
- How to talk with a partner about smart
- But lots of people aren't doing what they know they should
because they are uncomfortable talking about their
decisions. They're too embarrassed to bring up the subject;
they fear rejection; or they just aren't sure how to say what
they want to say.
Excerpts from the audio tape by Bernie Zilbergeld and
Lonnie Barbach. [Safer Sex]
(Thu Jan 25 01:16:48 1996)