How To Use A Condom
1. Use latex condoms. Don't store condoms in a glove compartment or your wallet. Don't use them after the expiration date. Don't open them with your teeth.
2. Put the condom on after you get hard. Put a few drops of water-based lubricant inside the tip of the condom.
3. Squeeze the tip of the condom to leave some extra space and roll the rest down the shaft.
3.5 If the penis is intact (has a foreskin), put the condom on with the foreskin pushed back. Once the shaft is covered, push the foreskin forward (toward the tip). This lets the foreskin move without breaking the condom.
4. Put more water-based lubricant on the outside of the condom.
5. After you come, hold the base of the condom and pull out. Throw the condom away; don't reuse condoms.
Use a new condom every time you have sex© 1994 John M. Troyer
firstname.lastname@example.org (Sun Jan 8 01:17:49 1995)